Friday, November 14, 2008

I wanna be in Wanaka

I don't know about you, but I find the current state of the markets a bit depressing. I think my friends had it right when they decided to run a bed and breakfast in New Zealand. I may join them. Look at how beautiful it is!

Lake Wanaka, slightly warped, but you get the idea

Wanaka is a really nice little town in an idyllic setting. Great restaurants, beautiful mountains, a glassy lake and great company - what more could you ask for? Look at how happy I look!


To get acquainted with the beauty of the place, Anna Kate and I walked around Lake Wanaka after our wine adventure. It was beautiful from ever vantage point, espeecially this one.


OK, time for me to learn how to take better pictures! I may not write a ton this weekend. I hope you can forgive me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your awesome travel adventures. Your pictures are super-pretty.

    ReplyDelete