Monday, November 10, 2008

Bondi

After a lovely morning at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Alex and I went on our most ambitious adventure on the Sydney public transportation system. We took a train and a bus and found ourselves at Bondi (pronounced Bond-eye) beach. Just saying it makes me feel like an Aussie. Throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate! Crikey!

Heh, heh. Australians don't say that, but whatevs.

Bondi is gorgeous, much like the rest of Australia. Check it out:



There are surfers everywhere, which was fascinating to me. Most of my quality beach time was in my youth, near the Atlantic Ocean, and off the coasts of Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Not exactly surf-central. But this, this must be it.

And then I decided to play artiste. For your viewing pleasure, I bring you selective color and cool ice cream truck.


One more day with Sydney, our love, but still much more to share! This just may take me all month...

No comments:

Post a Comment