Monday, November 17, 2008

Puzzling World

Aside from being the location of a beautiful lake, Wanaka is also the home of Puzzling World - the world leader in puzzling eccentricity! See?

Alex is so strong!!

Puzzling world is a fun place to spend a morning or afternoon and we did just that the morning before we planned to fly to Milford Sound (more on that later). It's filled with everything from those fun puzzles you used to find in corny restaurants on road trips (or was that just my family who stopped at those?) to mind altering demonstrations of perspective, illusions, etc. Especially this room where balls seem to roll up hill, people seem to stand at bizarre angles to the ground and one cannot help but walk like a drunken sailor, suffering from a complete and total disorientation.


And this room where I look like I could eat Alex if I got hungry. ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!


Oh and those puzzles? I did well with this one.


Not so much with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment