Sunday, November 16, 2008

More on the workshop and SNL

I just got home from the photography workshop I attended with the amazing Me Ra Koh and her wonderful husband Brian. It was one of the most entertaining, emotional, educational and energizing (whoa, do I think I'm being paid by the "e"?) weekends of my life. I thank Me Ra, Brian and everyone who attended for the experience.

The lovely Lauren Schmidt took this picture of me taking a picture of my friend Julie with her new baby boy.


You can't see it, but my face behind the camera is in a state of jaw-to-the-floor amazement, and my mind is thinking, wow, I think I am actually learning how to use this thing!!

On an entirely unrelated note, I'm getting caught up on TV from the weekend as I write, notably SNL. Did you see this?



JT has got to be one of the best SNL hosts ever. And it's a real tragedy that he won't be hosting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment