Monday, June 2, 2008

So excited!!

Those of you who have perused my links know that I'm a fan of Me Ra Koh's photography, her straight-forward explanations of how to create the kind of photographic artistry I aspire to create (and haven't come close to creating, yet) and her friendly voice. Or maybe you just noticed that I like her website. Whatever.


A couple weeks ago, Me Ra announced she would be doing a workshop in Chicago and I have been patiently waiting and checking her blog daily to see when she would allow a novice like me to spend a weekend learning everything I can from her. And today it happened. And I signed up. I cannot wait to spend the weekend with this rockstar! Anyone wanna join me?

Not much else to report today, just that now that I've been playing with expandable post summaries, I don't know how to get them to not show up when I don't need them, so I felt the need to write a little more to justify your clicking through. Thanks for clicking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen, my name is Lauren. I just registered for Me Ra's CHI workshop too! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete