Monday, June 16, 2008

Under my umbrella...

We found ourselves needing one of these over the weekend.

It should have come as no surprise when the skies opened up on Saturday. As I explained before, our class seems to have the power to bring rain to the Dartmouth campus, and we did not disappoint this weekend.

For the most part the weekend was lovely, Alex and I relived our Hanover memories via Lou's, EBAs and burgers at Murphy's. We saw all the new buildings on campus and visited the old ones.

Lovely Baker Library

Idyllic Dartmouth Hall.

The Tower Room, where I once made Freshman sing the Dartmouth Alma Mater, because I had briefly lost my mind and thought I was in a fraternity.

Another view of Baker with Webster Hall (Rauner Special Collections Library) in the foreground.

I destroyed my hands while doing this:
but I loved every minute of it, because I felt so at home among these
and these.

We even found a way to have fun inside our tent, despite the rain.
That's us, partying like it's 1999 (...or 1998, ...or 1997, as the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment