Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Please excuse the interruption

I did not at all anticipate when I first started this blog (a whole 9 days ago) that I would so look forward to ending my day with a post. I've never been a great diarist, and I feared my blog would suffer from that. I know, there is plenty of time for my enthusiasm to wane. It has, afterall, only been nine days, two of which I have missed, but I have found this to be really fun and maybe even a little cathartic.


So you can imagine how I felt last night, sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for my turn at the computer, which never came, because we were up to important things last night. We were creating this:

OK, maybe not exactly that. The above is a slightly stylized version of what we were creating, but it's pretty close. Any idea what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment