Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Liam - seven weeks cute, er, old


Is it me, or does this little guy look a lot older than seven weeks?

Remember
my cousin Susie? She had her baby Liam seven weeks ago and he's adorable!! Last weekend, I was in Milwaukee to independently verify his cuteness and I am happy to report that neither mom nor grandmom were lying when they told me that he's really really cute! And big! With an amazing full head of hair - check it out!


Susie has taken to motherhood like a fish to water. She is a pro and just beams with pride!


Liam's grandmother Mary is a pro as well, though she's had some practice. (This is her second grandson.) You can see just how much she lights up when Liam smiles. As she pointed out, Liam is very interactive for a seven-month-old.


He's a great smiler!


And a pro sleeper.

Liam, this picture is for you, I know how much you love black-and-white photos! :)

I can't wait to head back up North for some more photos!

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen, what a wonderful set of photos you took to capture our introduction to this very engaging young man! You've managed to portray Liam's smiles and his sweet dreams along with the great affection of Mom Susie and Grandmom Mary. I definitely see a potential alternate career for you in photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, These pictures are amazing. They are really well done. I agree with your mom on the career comment. These are really great.

    ReplyDelete