Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did you miss me?

It's been a heck of a week. Work and related events have kept me out of the house most days from 7am to 11pm and I was out of town last weekend, so we have so much to catch up on!

First we went to Tracy and Adam's wedding in Seattle (and those pictures from Thursday was of the
Experience Music Project). It was at a lavender farm, and the ceremony and the first dance were beautiful.


But wow, the rest of it was wet! :) To all the Seattle-ites who have told me it doesn't rain there in July and August, I say bah humbug!


But Tracy was too happy to be bothered by the weather.


The rest of us were wimps by comparison.


But we had fun, and Tracy was happy, and that is what matters.

More on the rest of my adventures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment