Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Maia, a few days ago ;)

My cousin wasn't the only one to get a late batch of photos from me. A really great friend who I love who has an adorable daughter is a victim of my slow processing as well.

And why? I am usually not so slow about delivering pictures, but what can I say? It's been a crazy couple months.

My friend Katey, her husband Jason and their lovely daughter Maia were in town, ahem, a few days (months?) ago and made the time to grab lunch with me, Alex and our friend Caroline. And apparently I really wanted to snap a few photos of Maia so that I could keep them to myself, because, hmm, well, Katey already knows what Maia looks like! ;)

Sorry Katey. I hope you like these.



My favorite


Maia had great fun playing around in the parking lot (sorry we didn't have time to go to a more picturesque venue!), especially when it came time to play with her balloon!




Katey and Jason, thanks for sharing her with me for a few minutes. We had a great time!

1 comment: